How to check a document
- The New Check window has several options on how to upload a text for a scan. You can:
- Drag and drop files.
- Attach files. You can submit multiple documents for a check. We will generate a separate plagiarism report for each file.
- Type text in the new check window, or copy and paste text into this window.
- Confirm the files you want to scan for plagiarism and click on the “Proceed” button:
- Approve the check by pressing “Continue”:
Supported file formats
DOC, DOCX, TXT, PDF, ODT, RTF.
If a text contains too many undefined words (if your document is not written in English or contains special terms), you will see the following message:
Your text will be scanned for plagiarism. However, we find it necessary to warn you about the content of the document, which can impact the results of the check.