How to set up an integration
These are detailed instructions on how to set up an integration with Google Classroom
In this tutorial, we will provide you with detailed step-by-step instructions on how to set up an integration between Google Classroom and PlagiarismCheck.org to ensure quick, effective and secure assessment of submitted works.
You are welcome to set up classes in Google Classroom the way you always do. We will catch you up with all the updates as you go.
Google Classroom part of integration:
The integration uploads the 10 most recent active courses created by or assigned to a user.
Google Classroom provides two main ways to collect submissions: “Create question” and “Create assignment.” Set up these tasks the way you prefer and assign them to students.
- Create question: We will export the text and check it for plagiarism.
- Create assignment: Submit assignments as Google Docs or as an attachment.
Students will submit their assignments in Google Classroom.
Plagiarismcheck.org part of integration:
How to connect your Google Classroom account to PlagiarismCheck.org
To connect your account in Google Classroom to PlagiarismCheck.org, the following steps must be completed
First, we create an account for your academic institution. After that, all members (users) should be added by an Administator of your group, or we can do this for you. Once this is done, users have full access to the corporate account according to the role they are assigned to: Student, Teacher, or Owner.
- Log in to your PlagiarismCheck.org personal account by using login details we send you by email or by clicking on Sign in with Google.
- In your profile, follow Profile —> Integrations tab in the top menu bar.
- Select the “Google Classroom” option in the integrations’ section.
- Log in to your Google account and give permission for PlagiarismCheck.org to view your activity in Google Classroom. This permission is required for PlagiarismCheck.org to work properly.
Click the “Allow” button to give us permission to access your submissions.
These steps need to be taken by each user to set up the integration. As soon as everything is connected, the process of checking for similarity is very simple. Please, check the guide for instructors here