Moodle Plagiarism Checker Plugin
Looking for a plagiarism checker for Moodle? It seems that you’ve found it already! Use our PlagiarismCheck tool to get the similarity score of your assignment right from your Moodle account. It’s easy to use and doesn’t require any complex installation.
Using Moodle integration
- Make sure you added users to your PlagiarismCheck account. Users can be added by an Administrator (Owner) at PlagiarismCheck.org or our team can add users for you
- Create an Assignment. PlagiarismCheck.org plugin supports Assignment type of Activity.
- In the assignment settings, go to PlagiarismCheck.org plugin → Enable plugin in this module → Yes → Save and return
- In the Submission, there is a similarity score next to every file.
- Click on the similarity percentage to view a report, a compilation of problematic zones in your text. Reports are available to both instructors and students.
You can review each highlighted part throughout the whole document. On the right side, you’ll see a panel with links to the resources where the same paragraphs or expressions can be found. These are the parts you need to consider when checking papers for plagiarism. . You can also turn the uniqueness check for those parts of the text in quotes on or off using a switcher on the bottom right panel. It’s useful for parts of big research projects where the literature overview takes up a huge part of the whole paper.
Moodle free plagiarism plugin by PlagiarismCheck.org
If you type “free plagiarism check Moodle” into your browser, you may get confused by the results, as free services are not always the most reliable ones. The plugin we offer to you is a secure way to check your papers and save time when working with students’ papers.
With this plugin, you’ll see all your students’ papers with the originality issues highlighted.