How to set up an integration with Moodle
These are detailed instructions on how to set up an integration with Moodle.
- To install a plugin, you need to have a zip file with a plugin and your personal token. To receive a token, contact email@example.com
- Plugins are compatible with Moodle 3.3 and later versions.
Step 1: Add a plugin
- In Moodle, go to Site Administration
- Follow these steps to upload a plugin: Plugins → Install Plugins → Upload a zip file with a plugin
- After validation, click on the “Continue” button.
Step 2: Update Moodle
- Click on the “Update Moodle database now” button.
- Go to Site administration and find Plagiarism → PlagiarismCheck.org plugin.
- Choose “Yes” in the “Enable plugin” field.
- Enter the API Token that we shared with you.
- Click the “Save changes” button.